Dates: January 29th and 30th 6.30 – 9.30pm
Instructor: Peter Gordon
Fee: €125 Inc VAT
Location: Schoolhouse Hotel, Ballsbridge
Group Size: 10 Max (We like to keep groups small)
Gift Vouchers Available
If you have mastered the basic adjustments of Lightroom and Photoshop but would like to take your editing to the next level then this is the course for you. The purpose of this course is to focus on the more finite facets of editing. Adjusting those awkward areas where traditional tools are ineffective.
Unlike our beginners course this advanced courses examines local rather than global adjustments and deals with a range of ways we can accurately micro manage specific areas of image processing.
This course will take place indoors.
- Editing Philosophy, Creating Balance
- Shooting Right, Editing left
- HDR Blending Using ‘Photo Merge’ in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Manual Blending in Photoshop
- Local Adjustments – Brush Work and Selections Camera RAW or Lightroo,
- Object Removal and Additional Clone Stamp Application
- Image Styling’s and Mood
Video Recordings of the session will be provided after the workshop.
CANCELATION & REFUND POLICY – Click HERE